Nathan sanded the floors in the baby's room last night. He is such a hard worker...he came home from work last night, started on the floors and didn't finish until close to midnight. But the floors look fabulous! He will work today and tomorrow to put down the polyurethane and then we will be out of town for the weekend while it dries. Baby Flicky and I are staying with Jennifer to avoid the fumes. I can't wait to get back and see it finished!
We recently got a new filter for the shop vac...he put it to good use last night.
fancy sis!! props to nathan for a good job!!! We will hire him when we get arround to getting all our carpet up!! (and by hire I mean bribe with a really good meal or something to help Nick)....but, thats not looking like its going to be anytime in the near future.
ReplyDelete