Anya LOVES taking baths. She never cries in the bath, so sometimes I put her in when she is fussy. The only problem is she cries when it is time to get out.
We still love hiking at Sweetwater Creek State Park...now we get to take Anya with us. This was our first time at this park since her birth. We were hiking here a few weeks before she was born when we saw a snake near the water. We were a pretty good ways out and Nathan thought we should head back near civilization. I don't think he wanted to have to carry me back if I got bit!
Anya loves her carrier, especially when her Daddy is carrying her. I don't know what I am going to do when she grows out of it. I recently have seen some back carriers that I may have to try out.
No comments:
Post a Comment