Saturday, July 10, 2010

Anya has loved our beach trips this summer. Sun, sand and water. What could be better?




Peek A Boo!



Eating fresh blueberries from the garden with daddy. She could eat her weight in them. I cannot pick with her around because she is so impatient about me giving her some. If I delay, she pulls on the bush trying to help herself.

She now stands on her own and loves walking around the house holding onto our hands. Especially when wearing her new shoes.






Anya with her new shoes...and not much else. She insists on wearing them. When I tried them on her in the store, she cried when I tooke them off.


New family pic from the beach.







In Orlando with cousin Benjamin.




Two older pictures I just had to post. The first is us enjoying a backyard picnic. The second, her trying on her new sun hat. Too bad she refuses to wear it in the sun.








3 comments:

  1. YAY NEW PICS!!! And lots of them! SOO cute!She is such a tan little cutie! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya has grown! Such sweet pictures, and a great family picture at the beach. Hope it's been a great summer for you guys. Would love to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, the top picture of her in the USA outfit looks JUST LIKE Nathan!!

    ReplyDelete