Just a random video of Anya playing with her toys. She is getting very good at sitting up.
Before introducing Anya to any solids, we were told that we would know when she was ready when she was reaching for our food and moving her mouth. Well, she has been doing that for months. Recently as I was eating a cookie, she grabbed off a piece and studied it carefully (as Anya is quite thorough in her examination of all items.) I wondered if her food grabbiness really was a sign of desire, as we had been so advised. So I let her have the crumb and watched to see what she would do. After she had finished examining her specimen, she turned to me and put the crumb in my mouth. So all this time she really wanted to play, not eat. Below is a video of her feeding her daddy.
This baby is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love her!
ReplyDelete