Solids are not going as well as we had hoped. We started at 8 months on the nose, and the first effort was the best attempt so far. For 1.5 weeks we tried every day, but she is a pro at avoiding food. She shakes her head, closes her mouth as tightly as possible, and if a morsel happens to get in, she spits (or spews) it out. We took a little break and are now just trying again. She willingly took 3 bites yesterday.

This happy picture was taken after I stopped trying to feed her, of course.

Once Anya figured this one out, I could no longer work in her room (put away clean laundry, etc.) while she was going down for a nap. She would peek out and cry if she saw me.
This happy picture was taken after I stopped trying to feed her, of course.
Once Anya figured this one out, I could no longer work in her room (put away clean laundry, etc.) while she was going down for a nap. She would peek out and cry if she saw me.
No comments:
Post a Comment